Glen Rock, NJ – MSO®, Inc. (The Mutual Service Office, Inc.) has announced that their unique Personal Lines program has been approved in Nebraska. The program has four modules: Homeowners, Manufactured Homes, Combination Dwelling and Inland Marine.
Highlights of the flexible MSO Personal Lines Program include:
- A single Common Provisions Form applies, including most policy conditions. Specific causes of loss, dollar limits of liability, and provisions unique to a specific form are shown in the individual coverage forms (such as MHO 3, 4, 6) and not hidden in the main Common Provisions Form.
- Building Code coverage built in.
- Easily customizable Coverage Forms showing coverage limits to help agents market to clients.
- True exclusions, with exceptions shown as Supplemental Coverages, to help avoid confusion.
- Dwelling options to write property and liability on a package or monoline basis.
- Inland Marine as a stand alone policy or endorsement to Homeowners, Manufactured Homes or Combination Dwelling policy.
MSO’s plain language programs save companies money by clearly excluding coverage for claims that were never intended to be paid. Consistency of policy language between the programs also makes claims handling easier.
MSO is a national property and casualty rating service bureau, providing product development and rating services to the insurance industry since 1944. MSO has long been an industry leader, offering programs that are comprehensive and easy to use. MSO will work with companies to customize the program to meet a company’s marketing and underwriting requirements.
MSO will continue to expand by making additional programs available in a growing number of states.
For information on all of the programs and services offered by MSO, contact Sue C. Quimby, CPCU.