1. Information Collected
We may collect information from visitors to this Site in two ways: (a) information you voluntarily choose to provide to us; and (b) information we collect automatically.
a. Voluntarily. You may choose to share your personal information with us voluntarily. For example, we may collect your first and last name, email address, phone number, or service details if you contact us with a question related to our services. This information may be identifiable to you (called “Personally Identifiable Information”). If you do not want MSO to collect your Personally Identifiable Information, please do not provide it to us.
b. Automatically. We may automatically collect certain information when you use this Site. For example, we may collect identifying information that allows us to track the number of users of this Site and the way users navigate through this Site. The types of identifying information collected may include the date and time you use this Site, the search terms that you use, the content you view, your IP address and associated location information, as well as the operating software and browser being used to access or use this Site. “Non-Personally Identifiable Information” is technical information that does NOT identify you personally. Here are some examples of the Non-Personally Identifiable Information that we may collect via this Site:
• Cookie — A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used to collect information about your activity on this Site or to track users across the Internet. For example, when someone visits a page within this Site, a cookie may be placed on the user’s machine (if the user accepts cookies) or is read if the user has visited this Site previously. Some of the cookies we use may be flash cookies or Adobe cookies. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but if you do, you may not be able to take advantage of all the features enjoyed by other users to our Site.
• Web Beacons (also known as “clear gifs,” “web bugs”, or “pixel tags”) — “Web Beacons” are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. Web Beacons may be used to count users who have visited certain pages of this Site and to help determine the effectiveness of promotional or advertising campaigns. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, Web Beacons are embedded invisibly on web pages.
We may collect the above Non-Personally Identifiable Information from all visitors to our Site. If you do not want MSO to collect this information, please do not visit our Site.
2. Use of Information Collected Via this Site
We may use information that is collected on this Site for the following purposes:
• To alert you of services from MSO.
• To operate, improve, manage, and protect the Site.
• To ensure this Site is relevant to your needs and the needs of other visitors.
• To help us create and publish content most relevant to you and other visitors.
• To contact you in response to sign up forms such as Contact Us or other inquiry.
3. Sharing and Disclosure of Information
MSO may share the information we collect to help manage our business for things that include, but are not limited to, the following:
• In order to better serve you. MSO may share the information we collect in order to provide you with services that have been requested by you, or so that we can ensure our services are meeting your needs.
• To unaffiliated third-party service providers, agents, or independent contractors who help us maintain our Site and provide other administrative services to us.
• To comply with the law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary in order to comply with the requirements of law or requests from law enforcement or government agencies, to comply with legal process served on us, or to protect and defend our rights or property, including the rights and property of MSO, or act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of our users.
• As part of a merger, consolidation, or other proposed or enacted business combination.
• MSO may leverage Google Analytics and similar analytics and/or internet-based advertising tools. You can learn more about how Google uses data when you use their partner sites or apps here: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners.
4. Collection and Use of Information from Children Under the Age of Thirteen
This Site is not intended for children under the age of thirteen. MSO does not knowingly collect or solicit any Personally Identifiable Information from anyone under the age of thirteen or knowingly allow such persons to use this Site. If you are under thirteen please do not send us any Personally Identifiable Information.
5. Third Party Web Sites
Any information that you transfer to MSO is done at your own risk. MSO makes reasonable efforts to ensure security on our systems. However, this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of firewalls and secure server software. The safeguards we use reflect, in a commercially reasonable manner, the nature of the information you have supplied to us and the nature and scope of our business. MSO does not make any warranty, express, implied, or otherwise, that MSO will be able to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access to, or alteration of information you transmit to us through this Site or otherwise.
(a) Content. This Site is owned and operated by MSO. Unless otherwise noted, all text, graphics, information, content, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork, computer code, and other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Site (collectively, “Content”), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel”, and arrangement of such Content are owned, controlled, or licensed by or to MSO, and are protected by copyright, patent, trademark, and various other intellectual property and unfair competition laws. All worldwide rights are reserved.
(b) Linking to this Site. Creating or maintaining any link from another Web site to any page on this Site without our prior written permission is prohibited. Running or displaying this Site or any information or material displayed on this Site in frames or through similar means on another Web site without our prior written permission is prohibited. Any permitted links to this Site must comply will all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
(d) User Information. Other than Personally Identifiable Information, any material, information, suggestions, ideas, concepts, know-how, techniques, questions, comments, feedback, or other communication you disclose, offer, submit, send or transmit to this Site or to MSO in any manner (“User Communications”) is and will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. MSO and its affiliates are under no obligation to keep User Communications confidential. We will have no obligation to use, return, review, or respond to any User Communications. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any User Communications you offer or submit. We, our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, and our or their designees (as applicable) may use any or all User Communications for any purpose whatsoever, including, without limitation, reproduction, transmission, disclosure, publication, broadcast, development, manufacturing, and/or marketing in any manner whatsoever for any or all commercial or non-commercial purposes.
(e) DISCLAIMERS. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR RISK. MSO DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE WILL OPERATE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT THIS SITE OR ITS SERVER WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL ELEMENTS. THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENT AND THE SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. NEITHER MSO, NOR ANY OF ITS RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES, WARRANT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR COMPLETENESS, QUALITY, OR CURRENTNESS OF ANY CONTENT OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE.
(f) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. MSO assumes no responsibility, nor will be liable, for any damages to your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing this Site.
(g) Domestic Use. We control this Site from our offices within the United States of America. We make no representation that this Site or its content (including, without limitation, any products or services available on or through this Site) are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Users who access this Site from outside the United States of America do so on their own initiative and must bear all responsibility for compliance with local laws, if applicable.
(h) Copyright Agent. If you believe your copyrighted work is accessible on this Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the following information to the agent identified below: (i) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (ii) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on this Site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works on this Site; (iii) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit MSO to locate the material; (iv) Information reasonably sufficient to permit MSO to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted; (v) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (vi) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. For copyright inquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Contacting MSO
MSO®, Inc. (The Mutual Service Office, Inc.)
139 Harristown Road
Glen Rock, NJ 07452