Get Schooled! Participate in MSO’s FREE Webinars.
NAVIGATING THE COMPLEXITIES OF AGING CARE
(How not to get screwed, glued, and tattooed by what you don’t know in the aging care market)
October 12, 2023 – 2:00 PM ET
Nancy May, CEO and Founder
Nancy May has led a distinguished career as a trusted advisor to some of the nation’s most prominent corporations, CEOs, and Boards of Directors, and has been recognized as one of America’s top governance experts by Forbes.
She leveraged professional experience and the needs of her own parents to “crack the code” of the aging care industry. A respected speaker, lecturer, and trusted advisor, Nancy specializes in guiding families who are physically, emotionally, and financially challenged in caring for and protecting their aging parents. As host of the top-rated podcast, Eldercare Success, Nancy offers practical, engaging, and compassionate advice to caregivers worldwide. Her expertise is frequently sought after by national and international business and professional organizations, industry experts, and universities, where she serves as lecturer, presenter, and media guest.
About the webinar:
Nancy witnessed how professionals in various fields exploited and nearly destroyed her elderly parents. Once given authority as Power of Attorney and Trustee, she intervened.
In this webinar, caregivers, fiduciaries, and families can learn from Nancy’s firsthand experience how to navigate the aging care market to:
- Save money
- Avoid emotional distress
- Improve quality of life
- Extend remaining time together
- Ensure the best possible care for loved ones, including ourselves
Nancy is known for her candor, humor, and understanding of how shifting complexities in the business of aging care work to trick and trap even the most intelligent families.
Register now for this informative event.
Watch past webinars
- Addressing Conflict to Build Team Unity
- AI’s Impact on Claim Frequency – Passcode: tWD0^?D0
- Build Relationships, Retention, and Referrals
- Overview of Bad Faith Claims – Passcode: *r!k6fsW
- Employee Fraud – Passcode: S%@1^8YC
- Underwriting Assessment of Automatic Sprinkler Systems – Passcode @9Hq?&8w
- Discover Hidden Talent
- Built to Take a Hit
- The Emerging Cannabis Industry and its Potential Impact Upon the Nation – Passcode 6Am3u*z9
- Improving Workplace Teamwork
- Commercial Auto Insurance: The “Paradox of Safety” and the MSO Response – Passcode 5?Dn^082
- Emerging Issues 2021 – Passcode ie2f6eX@
- Understanding and Managing Bias
- Managing Remote Teams
- COVID-19 Litigation – Past, Present, and Future
- Who’s at Home? What’s at Home? Trends in Residential Construction & Occupancy
- 7 Things You Need to Do to Develop Your Team
- A Moving Target: Gun Violence, Liability, and Insurance
- Animals and Insurance: New Sensitivities, New Concerns, New Opportunities
- Business Interruption Claims in the Covid-19 World
- Cannabis: Ethics, Law and Dual Sovereignty
- Cash, Kudos, or Pizza… What Motivates Your Staff?
- Combating Reptile Tactics in Personal Injury Litigation
- Commercial Auto
- Competitive Products – New Products; Enhancements; Tailoring
- Conflict Resolution for Teams
- Cryptocurrency and Coverage: The New Digital Frontier (access: R.hwi56%)
- Data Strategies – Demystified, A Business Perspective
- Employee and Client Retention Strategies
- Employee Retention Strategies for Keeping Top Talent
- Making our Roads Safer by Accurately Measuring Driver Risk
- Move Your Mission Forward with Succession Planning
- Remote Etiquette