Get Schooled! Participate in MSO’s FREE Webinars.
UNDERWRITING ASSESSMENT OF AUTOMATIC SPRINKLER SYSTEMS
September 14, 2022 – 2:00 p.m. ET (1 hour)
Nils Deacon – Manager, Inspection and Rating Services
Nils has performed insurance rating surveys and loss control inspections for MSO for more than 30 years. Specializing in property fire protection and liability loss control for insurance companies, his inspections include grading of automatic sprinkler systems as well as evaluation of fire protection, occupancy, and fire hazards. Nils’ experience spans many industries including warehousing, restaurants, and flammable liquid operations.
Serving as a principal member on three NFPA Technical Committees – Automotive and Marine Service Stations, Portable Fire Extinguishers, and Assembly Occupancies – Nils brings academic and hands-on expertise in loss control to educational seminars. He is also a contributing article author to insurance trade publications on fire protection and loss prevention issues.
This webinar is geared toward insurance company underwriters, field staff, and others who will benefit from a basic working knowledge of automatic sprinkler systems.
The webinar will cover:
- Identification of common types of sprinkler systems
- Primary components of sprinkler systems
- Maintenance and inspection of automatic sprinkler systems
- Water supply analysis
- Negative features that affect efficiency of sprinkler systems
Register now for this informative event.
Watch past webinars
- Discover Hidden Talent
- Built to Take a Hit
- The Emerging Cannabis Industry and its Potential Impact Upon the Nation – Passcode 6Am3u*z9
- Improving Workplace Teamwork
- Commercial Auto Insurance: The “Paradox of Safety” and the MSO Response – Passcode 5?Dn^082
- Emerging Issues 2021 – Passcode ie2f6eX@
- Understanding and Managing Bias
- Managing Remote Teams
- COVID-19 Litigation – Past, Present, and Future
- Who’s at Home? What’s at Home? Trends in Residential Construction & Occupancy
- 7 Things You Need to Do to Develop Your Team
- A Moving Target: Gun Violence, Liability, and Insurance
- Animals and Insurance: New Sensitivities, New Concerns, New Opportunities
- Business Interruption Claims in the Covid-19 World
- Cannabis: Ethics, Law and Dual Sovereignty
- Cash, Kudos, or Pizza… What Motivates Your Staff?
- Combating Reptile Tactics in Personal Injury Litigation
- Commercial Auto
- Competitive Products – New Products; Enhancements; Tailoring
- Conflict Resolution for Teams
- Cryptocurrency and Coverage: The New Digital Frontier (access: R.hwi56%)
- Data Strategies – Demystified, A Business Perspective
- Employee and Client Retention Strategies
- Employee Retention Strategies for Keeping Top Talent
- Making our Roads Safer by Accurately Measuring Driver Risk
- Move Your Mission Forward with Succession Planning
- Remote Etiquette