Get Schooled! Participate in MSO’s FREE Webinars.
November 15, 2022 – 1:00 p.m. ET (1 hour)
Evo Riguzzi, Jr. – Owner / President
Evo Riguzzi, Jr. has professional experience in virtually every aspect of law enforcement. He is the owner and President of Investigations for OptimaSIU, a national insurance fraud investigation company. OptimaSIU provides as variety of Special Investigation Unit services including compliance, training, and seminars.
Evo began his impressive career in 1968 when he was commissioned in the US Army as a Military Police Officer. After leaving Active Duty, his civilian criminal law enforcement duties began when he became employed with the Internal Revenue’s elite Internal Security Division as an Inspector. While there, he handled several major investigations involving corruption of Internal Revenue Service employees. Among his other accomplishments, Evo was awarded the Legion of Merit and the Bronze Star. He has provided anti-fraud technical advice to AIPSO, a servicing organization for commercial fleet policies. Evo earned his degree in Sociology from Gannon College. He attended a variety of military police courses. and he graduated from the highly acclaimed US Army’s War College. He is a past Vice President for the Insurance Security Association, and he served as Chairman of the Insurance Fraud Committee for the American Society for Industrial Security.
About the webinar:
According to the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, two out of three businesses have experienced employee fraud, at a cost of about 5% annually. In many cases, the drain from a corrupt employee continues for a year and a half before discovery. Vigilance involves knowing what constitutes employee fraud, what drives staffers to take such actions, and how to spot warning signs early. Quick, appropriate measures can save a company thousands and avoid reputational damage.
This presentation is geared for:
- Internal Audit
- HR and Management teams developing Ethics and Conflict of Interest policies and training
Register now for this informative event.
Watch past webinars
- Underwriting Assessment of Automatic Sprinkler Systems – Passcode @9Hq?&8w
- Discover Hidden Talent
- Built to Take a Hit
- The Emerging Cannabis Industry and its Potential Impact Upon the Nation – Passcode 6Am3u*z9
- Improving Workplace Teamwork
- Commercial Auto Insurance: The “Paradox of Safety” and the MSO Response – Passcode 5?Dn^082
- Emerging Issues 2021 – Passcode ie2f6eX@
- Understanding and Managing Bias
- Managing Remote Teams
- COVID-19 Litigation – Past, Present, and Future
- Who’s at Home? What’s at Home? Trends in Residential Construction & Occupancy
- 7 Things You Need to Do to Develop Your Team
- A Moving Target: Gun Violence, Liability, and Insurance
- Animals and Insurance: New Sensitivities, New Concerns, New Opportunities
- Business Interruption Claims in the Covid-19 World
- Cannabis: Ethics, Law and Dual Sovereignty
- Cash, Kudos, or Pizza… What Motivates Your Staff?
- Combating Reptile Tactics in Personal Injury Litigation
- Commercial Auto
- Competitive Products – New Products; Enhancements; Tailoring
- Conflict Resolution for Teams
- Cryptocurrency and Coverage: The New Digital Frontier (access: R.hwi56%)
- Data Strategies – Demystified, A Business Perspective
- Employee and Client Retention Strategies
- Employee Retention Strategies for Keeping Top Talent
- Making our Roads Safer by Accurately Measuring Driver Risk
- Move Your Mission Forward with Succession Planning
- Remote Etiquette