We are unable to hold our annual golf event again this year due to Covid, but we still want to have a virtual golf fundraiser to support the Emmanuel Cancer Foundation. For 30 years, MSO has been a proud supporter of ECF through bi-weekly food collections for their food pantry as well as through funds raised at our annual golf outing. These are difficult times for charities that depend on fundraising and we want to continue supporting Emmanuel Cancer Foundation.
Who is ECF?
The Emmanuel Cancer Foundation provides New Jersey families facing the crisis of pediatric cancer a place to turn for comfort and support through professional in-home counseling and a uniquely tailored package of assistance – all free-of-charge.
What do they do?
- In-Home Counseling – professional counseling, emotional support, and advocacy assistance. Currently being done virtually as many ECF kids are immune-compromised.
- Material Assistance – food, toys, clothing, household items, and birthday and holiday gifts.
- Grocery Delivery – on a monthly basis to food families.
- Emergency Financial Assistance
How can you help? Donate Today!
- Donation amount = $100 per “hole”. As part of your donation, you will receive a sleeve of MSO golf balls as a Thank You!
- Checks should be made out to MSO or payment can be done through PayPal.
- MSO will create and give the “big” check to ECF. All sponsors will be listed on our website and a press release will also be sent out thanking everyone who generously donated.